Implementing complex digital technology requires these highly specialized services rooted in the principles of integrated systems engineering, systems risk and hazard analysis, and integrated systems test engineering
- Digital Transformation Architecture
- Instrumentation and Data Integrity Assurance
- Cybersecurity Assurance
- IT/IOT Infrastructure Security Assurance
Everyone is looking to do more with less – which means your assets and your people need to become more reliable, efficient and effective.
Your assets become more cabable as projects become more complex. We do things today that were technically infeasible only a short while ago.
Athens Group’s Digital Transformation Services guide you through three critical activities to ensure that your objectives are aligned:
- Establishing Data Analytics Objectives
- Identify and document the improved business, operational, and safety objectives.
- Identify off-the-shelf digital technology available to accomplish the objectives.
- Establishing Data Quality
- Identify and collect the data necessary to support that objective.
- Ensure the data represent a stable and well characterized process.
- Establish Infrastructure and Tools
- Define and architect the infrastructure to record and transmit the right data to the right people, processes and analytic tools.
- Define and implement an adequate level of cybersecurity to protect the operation and the data.
- Identify, acquire and implement the tools needed to filter and analyze the data.