Our systems-oriented approach helps ensure the equipment hardware and controls are properly selected and integrated for safe and effective operations.
New and improved equipment and control systems technologies for drilling, workover, recovery, and production mean that in many cases your current drilling and production assets can be useful over a much longer lifetime than originally expected. Extending the life of an asset, or improving its current efficiency can provide very attractive ROI.
Our multidisciplinary team of professionals use a well-established systems oriented approach to ensure the equipment hardware and controls are properly selected and integrated for safe and effective operations. To help ensure adequate ROI, Athens Group provides these services:
- Evaluation of the potential returns on an upgrade or reactivation
- Defining concepts, requirements, and designs
- Assessment and selection of vendor and equipment systems
- Management and execution of upgrade or reactivation projects
- Commissioning the completed systems
- Startup support