Engineered to go beyond the checklist to ensure the Efficient, Effective, Safe, and Legal operation of your well control equipment
- BOP Between Well Maintenance
- BOP Inspection, Compliance, and Certification
- Major Interval Service
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Site Acceptance Test
Athens Group solutions for well control equipment start by equipping our experienced surveyors with the Athens Group Proven PracticesSM methodology, to ensure that you meet:
- All relevant regulatory requirements, industry standards and recommended practices
- Proven operational and maintenance best practices
- The specific needs of each drilling and intervention program
Then we go beyond the checklist with a systems engineering approach that accounts for the intimate relationship between people, machines, processes and regulations to provide comprehensive inspection solutions that also:
- Reduce NPT
- Improve equipment and systems effectiveness
- Lower operational and ownership costs
Athens Group is ISO:9001 certified and qualified to inspect and certify WCE under all major regulatory regimes including
- US Gulf of Mexico (current and prior regulations)
- UK and Norwegian North Sea
- Azerbaijan/Caspian Sea
Athens Group proprietary cloud-based inspection project management and execution toolset ensures all required inspection activities are tracked and reported to completion using these tools:
- The Inspection Project Execution (iPx™) toolset which integrates WCITTM, inspection procedures, SmartListSM checklists, real time observation records and results/issues management in a fully traceable, cloud based framework.
- SmartListSM – Our proprietary database of over 20,000 asset applicable checklist items fully traceable to your specific regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- The Well Control Inspection Tracker (WCIT™) combines project execution requirements and tracking, regulatory compliance and asset integrity assurance to provide comprehensive traceability for inspection activity and records.
At the completion of the inspection, Athens Group issues an accurate, detailed, subject matter expert-reviewed final report and a Verification Letter and/or Certificate as required.